Redhawk has established itself as the most trusted, hardest working, and most capable provider of inland road and rail project cargo services in the industry. Break bulk, heavy lift, over dimensional, over weight, super loads… all in a day’s work for our project logistics professionals.
Know the equipment, know the law, know the market, know success.
- Redhawk’s proven track record of successful project execution is founded upon superior understanding of the various determining factors.
- Utilize our expertise in heavy hauling trailer types, their specifications, capabilities, limitations and market availability to ensure safe and price efficient transit.
- Deep knowledge of each jurisdiction’s statutes coupled with dozens of years of experience provide us with the keen insights necessary to deliver success for even the most challenging projects. We know when to know better, when to plan for contingencies, and when what the DOT says isn’t what the DOT means.
- Never get caught off guard by unusual travel restrictions, bridge engineering surveys, permit delays or any of the multitude of factors we effectively manage for our clients.
Win more bids with expert logistics plans and comprehensive freight cost analyses.
- Our team of pros turn preliminary packing lists into accurate load plans which maximize the potential of available equipment types while reducing exposure to state and federal cargo limitations… and we do it faster and with more competitive pricing than anyone else.
- Use our cargo design recommendations, route surveys, and maximum shipping dimensions for budgetary guidance, or to support decisions relating to the manufacture, sourcing, or modularization of your valuable project cargo.
Have TWIC, will travel
- Each member of our project logistics team has the required credentials and experience necessary to provide onsite support & representation whether at the port, plant, construction site or anywhere in between.
- We identify and resolve problems, cross-check, verify, coordinate, monitor, handle operations and represent our client’s interests.
We specialize in moving over-dimensional and over-weight freight.
Unlike our competitors, we can give you an estimate in minutes, including any permit and escort fees.
Redhawk has the knowledge and experience to successfully manage the most complex over-the-road shipments. Our team has the expertise in state permitting laws, requirements and restrictions to get the largest and heaviest loads delivered on time.
Countless firms claim expertise in dry van or LTL freight, but it’s the capability to deliver a 80 ton rail crane safely, legally, and on-time that separates the men from the boys.
Redhawk leverages our extensive partner network to provide a large variety of trailer types to meet your flatbed and heavy freight shipping needs. Our team can source competitively priced capacity nationwide.
Let our shipping experts show you how our carriers’ empty flatbeds can increase your bottom line and set flatbed shipping in motion for you.
Experience in hauling:
- Structural steel, girders, beams, coils & plates
- Prefabricated buildings
- Delicate machinery
- Oversize vehicles
- Cranes, heavy equipment & heavy industrial components
- Oil & gas infrastructure
- Overweight & out-of-gauge containers
- Boilers, gensets, heat recovery units & chillers